Dyes, Intermediates and Chemicals
KIL a fully integrated Dyes and Chemicals company is
a winner of several CHEMEXCIL and GDMA
KIL is one of the largest players in the Dyes Industry in India. Since its inception, the company has been pursuing an aggressive strategy to become one of the major players at global platform. Now with its strong customer base across all 7 continents, it has acquired the status of largest Indian Multinational in the Dyes sector. KIL has brought about some revolutionary
KIL has manufacturing plants for Reactive Dyes with installed capacity of 18000 TPA. KIL has infrastructure to simultaneously take batches in more than 30 vessels with batch sizes going up to 250 KL liquid.
- Their facility is versatile and has the flexibility to produce Reactive Dyes, acid / metal complex dyes and wool reactive dyes
- By virtue of large scale facilities and fully integrated operations from manufacturing of basic chemicals, dye intermediaries and dyes, the Company derives benefits of economies of scales and high standards of quality control.
Research & Development
- The research and development department broadly comprises various processes for developing new products and standardizing new analytical methods.
- It focuses especially on technologies that improve products and processes.
- The team continuously interacts with consumers to obtain feedback on its existing as well as new products to complement its product development activities.